- This section contains information on how to manage the site www.multivideo.it with reference to the processing of user data on the aforementioned site.
- This information is also valid on the basis of art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals, with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with Multivideo s.r.l., and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page www.multivideo.it
- The information is provided only for Multivideo s.r.l. and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the aforementioned site, regardless of the purpose, according to Italian and European legislation.
- The information may be subject to revisions or changes based on the possible entry into force of new legislation on the subject, therefore it is recommended to check it periodically.
- If the user is under the age of 16, pursuant to art. 8 c.1 EU Regulation no. 2016/679, will have to legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or guardian.
II. Data processing
- With regard to this site, the data controller is Multivideo s.r.l. based in Montecosaro in via S. Giacomo 33 / B - 62010, and for any exercise of the user's rights, the Data Processing Manager, Mario Tordini, can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com.
- Place of processing is Montecosaro at the address indicated above.
- The person in charge of the processing of personal data also relating to the sending of newsletters is the person indicated in point 1 of this paragraph.
- Cookies are small text strings (letters and / or numbers) that websites send to the computer or any other device used to visit a website. The user can receive on his device cookies from the site itself or even cookies from other sites or servers (so-called "third-party") that integrate elements or services (images, maps, videos, links, etc.) on the site that you are visiting.
- identify a user when accessing one of our sites;
- collect information to send information communications or in line with personal interests.
- remember your browsing preferences, eg. language, text size, color;
- collect anonymous analytical information such as the number of visitors to our websites and the pages visited most frequently.
- Types of cookies
There are mainly two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: they are temporarily stored on the computer or device during the browsing session and are deleted at the end of the same.
- Persistent cookies: they remain stored on your computer for a longer period of time.
We use persistent cookies to identify you for more than one browsing session.
Cookies can also be classified according to their function.
- Technical cookies: (necessary )
They are essential for the proper functioning of the site, they allow people to navigate and take advantage of the site's features. They include, for example, the storage of previous actions (inserted texts) when returning to a page during the same session.
They do not uniquely identify the user as an individual. Blocking these cookies could adversely affect the browsing experience of the website, or sections of it.
- Cookies: performance
They define the interaction between the user and the site , providing information about the sections visited or the time spent on a page.
Do not uniquely identify the user as an individual. All data is collected and aggregated anonymously.
- Cookies: functionality
They allow the site to remember the choices you make (for example, the username, the chosen language or the country) to provide a more personalized online experience.
They may allow you, for example, to view videos, enter games and interact with social tools such as blogs, chats and forums.
Information may include personal information identifiable information provided by the user, such as name or profile. The use of this information is strictly linked to the purpose for which it was provided. If you do not accept these cookies, the performance and functionality of the site could be impacted and access to the contents of the site could be limited.
- Cookies: profiling / advertising (also called analytics )
They are used to present, or limit the display, promotional or advertising content suited to the interests shown by the user. They are also used to remind the user of the site they have visited when transiting on linked third-party sites.
The majority of cookies of this type track the user through the IP address and therefore may collect some personally identifiable information.
- Cookie management
The menu of most browsers provides options for managing cookies by adjusting or configuring the settings that concern them. Typically, the browser allows you to:
- view cookies;
- accept cookies;
- disable all cookies or some of them;
- disable all cookies when you close the browser;
- block cookies;
- receive notifications when you receive a cookie.
Specific information on managing cookies can be found in the settings menu of your browser, in the help screens or on the manufacturer's website.
The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. Furthermore, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for "proprietary" and "third party" cookies.
- Blocking cookies
If you partially or totally block the cookies of a site, it is likely that the browsing experience of the site will be penalized or partial. In fact, the user will be totally anonymous and the site will not be able to recognize any preferences, personal settings or procedures.
- If the browser is set to delete all cookies, the browser preferences will be deleted when the browser is closed.
|Cookies in use||Domain||Type||Duration||Description|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||www.multivideo.com||Necessary||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Necessary" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||www.multivideo.com||Necessary||1 year||The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||www.multivideo.com||Necessary||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category "Performance".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||www.multivideo.com||Necessary||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Analytics" category.|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||www.multivideo.com||Necessary||1 year||Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
|__cf_bm||vimeo.com||Functional||30 minutes||This cookie, set by Cloudflare, is used to support Cloudflare Bot Management.|
|vuid||vimeo.com||Analytics||2 years||Vimeo installs this cookie to collect tracking information by setting a unique ID to embed videos to the website.|
IV. Data processing methods
- This site, like all sites, makes use of Log Files for the correct use of the same, in which information is stored in an automated manner while the user is browsing; they could be the Internet Protocol address, (IP), name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP), type of browser, date and time of view, origin from another site (referral), and any number of clicks.
- This information is collected in an automated manner and in order to block attempts to damage the site or prevent any crimes, but are never used for the identification or profiling of the user.
V. User rights
Article 13 paragraph 2 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 lists the user's rights:
- right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to his personal data, their updating, their rectification, their integration, their limitation and the right of portability of data (articles 7‐15‐16‐18‐20‐21)
- right to request cancellation of data concerning him, transformation into anonymous form, or their blocking, at the end of the purposes and purposes for which they were collected (Article 17)
- in case of violation of the law, the user can make a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority, as the authority in charge on the Italian territory.
VI. Data security
This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data.